What a year this has been. But I’m grateful for books and all of you here in this space. Talking about books and reading really made 2020 less stressful.
I read some great books and some not so great books this year. I also acquired a long list of books that I’ll have to read thanks to all of you 😂😂
These are my favorite books of the year. One is missing it’s on my kindle. My list is as follows:
• Becoming by Michelle Obama- She’s just amazing.
• A Spell For Trouble by Esme Addison -Cant wait for the next book in the series
• A Good Neighborhood- So many emotions and that ending is still with me.
• Beach Read by Emily Henry – I loved everything about this one
• Anxious People by Fredrik Backman- so well written
• In A Holidaze by Christina Lauren -it was so cute and I’m a sucker for anything holiday related
• The Year Shakespeare Ruined My Life by – My first YA read and I really enjoyed it
• Charming Falls Apart by – This was a wonderful read, is now one of my favorite authors
I’m excited for all the books I plan on reading in 2021. I have enough books that I am going to continue my no buy ban. Unless bookstagram makes me have to break that 😂😂😂.
Happy New Year to all of you!